- Get a straight smile faster than with braces
- Enjoy discreet, comfortable treatment
- Feel more confident showing others your smile
There’s a new game in town for quickly correcting crooked teeth. No longer do you have to rely solely on metal braces for your orthodontic treatment. Rolling Ridge Dentistry is proud to offer ClearCorrect in Raleigh to straighten your crooked teeth and give you a radiant new smile. This innovative treatment can help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on Clear Correct Read Transcript
Doctor Tim Thomas on Clear Correct
With our a clear aligner technology, we're able to straighten someone's teeth without anyone knowing that it's being done, unlike with traditional braces. Having straight teeth isn't just a cosmetic issue; it's putting your teeth in a better position so that they can stay healthier longer, and as a result, you benefit. And the important thing to know is you can do this at any age. You know, you can do this from 16 to 99. We've had senior citizens that are in this, in ClearCorrect, and they're ecstatic. They wish they did it sooner, obviously.
- Look in the mirror and love seeing a straight, beautiful smile
- Feel more confident when mingling and socializing
- Improve your self-image and sense of self-worth
- Appear younger and more attractive
Enjoy Comfortable Orthodontics With ClearCorrect Treatment
If the only type of orthodontics that comes to mind is old-fashioned metal braces with brackets and wires, then you need to know more about the ClearCorrect technique. This innovative treatment:
- Uses a series of smooth, plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth into their proper positions
- Contains no metal, brackets, or bands
- Won’t irritate sensitive tissues inside your mouth
- Is comfortable and easy to get used to
Orthodontics Just Became Simpler
You’ll wear each set of custom aligners for about two weeks before moving to the next set in the series. Many patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months, although some take longer and some shorter.
One of the best features about ClearCorrect orthodontics is that you can remove the aligners anytime you want – for eating, brushing, or a special occasion. Just wear them for at least 22 hours each day to maximize your treatment.
Our patients love that the clear aligners are so discreet. Others will hardly notice that you’re wearing them, if at all. They certainly won’t stand out like traditional metal braces will, plus you’ll never have to worry about being thought of as a “metal mouth,” “brace face,” or another nickname.
If you’re ready for a new smile using the latest in orthodontic technology, ClearCorrect in Raleigh could be your answer. Call Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your no-obligation consultation.