The skilled dental team at Rolling Ridge Dentistry wants you to know that you don’t have to go through life with an imperfect smile. It’s always a great time to improve your smile using cosmetic dentistry in Raleigh. We’re experts in several cosmetic treatments. With our help, you can:Doctor Tim Thomas on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
So, cosmetic dentistry is anything that we can do to improve your smile. It can be as simple as a take-home whitening kit or, if someone wants a little bit more stronger whitening, something that we do in-office, which takes about an hour. You know, some patients with their ... just don't like the looks of their teeth, and so we can offer some aesthetic crowns or veneers to fix their smile. We have the option to do it in-office in a day because we have a 3-D printer, and patients are really ecstatic because they don't have to wear temporaries.
For more complex patients, we work with those patients because we want to make sure that they get the smile that they want and deserve, and for those cases we might send them out to the lab, work with temporaries. I've even had patients that their shade wasn't even on the shade guide, so I sent them to the lab, they did a custom stain in the lab, the lab made it exactly to match the rest of their teeth, and we did that for them.
For example, we had a patient that just wanted their one tooth fixed in the front, and that's the hardest thing we can do in dentistry. And we matched it perfectly for her.
- Enjoy more confidence wherever you go
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
- Draw people to you with an attractive smile
- Improve your overall self-image
What are you waiting for? Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. We’re located at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 in Raleigh. We offer evening as well as early morning appointments.
Create a New Look For Yourself With an Improved Smile
A recent survey found that 45 percent of people believe a person’s smile is their most attractive feature. Another poll found that 99.7 percent of Americans believe a smile is an important social asset.
If your smile isn’t helping you get where you want to be in life, you’ve come to the right place! Drs. Thomas and Thomas can help you achieve the radiant new smile you’ve been dreaming about. Here are a few of the cosmetic dentistry options they may discuss with you:
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain wafers resemble fingernails and bond to the front of your teeth to instantly improve your smile. Say goodbye to chips, pits, cracks, badly stained teeth, and worn teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use composite resin to repair minor smile flaws like chipped teeth, gapped teeth, and general wear and tear. In most cases, just one appointment is needed to get your new smile.
- ClearCorrect – This type of orthodontics offers you quick, discreet straightening using clear plastic teeth aligners. There are no metal brackets, bands, or wires involved.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll make custom whitening trays for you and provide you with a professional-strength whitening agent you can use at home whenever you like.
- Smile Makeover – Our team will use digital imaging to help you design a beautiful new smile combining several of our cosmetic treatments.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to creating your new smile. Call Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 for Raleigh cosmetic dentistry that can change your life! You can also request an appointment using our online form.