- Achieve your new smile in just two visits
- Extended hours make scheduling a breeze
- Improve your smile & your confidence
A beautiful smile is a wonderful thing to have. If your smile isn’t quite what you want it to be, then Raleigh dental veneers from Rolling Ridge Dentistry may be just what you’ve been looking for. Drs. Thomas and Thomas can use veneers to help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on dental veneers Read Transcript
Doctor Tim Thomas on dental veneers
So dental veneers are a great tool to use when there's crooked or stained teeth and can change the looks of someone's teeth rapidly. We do a great job selecting the right shade and stain for your smile so that you can ... you're going to be happy. And once again, we always invite you to come in so we can talk to you more about that.
- Enjoy more confidence and boldness in your social interactions
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Gain a competitive edge in your professional life
It’s never too late to achieve the smile of your dreams! Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your veneers consultation. We’re located at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 and are available for both early morning and evening appointments.
Create a New Look Using Veneers
As one of our premier cosmetic dentistry services, teeth veneers are thin shells that resemble fingernails. These custom, wafer-life pieces of porcelain are bonded to the front of teeth to hide and repair many types of teeth imperfections, including:
- Misshapen teeth
- General wear and tear
Your dentist can use veneers to transform your smile in just two visits. The process for getting teeth veneers is simple:
- In most cases, we’ll need to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for your new veneers.
- Next, we’ll make a mold of your teeth to send to our lab partner.
- The lab will custom-fabricate your veneers to exact specifications.
- When your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office, and we’ll bond them into place on the front of your damaged teeth.
- You’ll leave our office with a brand-new smile and loads of confidence.
There are many types of veneers on the market today, and they come in a variety of shades and translucencies. Your dentist will help you decide on the best veneers for your situation and smile goals. We want you to be completely satisfied with your veneers treatment.
Call us today to get started on your new look: 919-646-4391. Raleigh dental veneers can give you a Hollywood smile in no time!