- We’ll use digital imaging to design your new smile
- Scheduling is easy with a wide range of time slots
- Create your own custom smile plan
Rolling Ridge Dentistry can give you a Raleigh smile makeover that will make a huge impact on your life. Using the cosmetic dentistry skills of Drs. Timothy Thomas and Nina Thomas, your smile rehabilitation can:Doctor Tim Thomas on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
Doctor Tim Thomas on Smile Makeovers
A smile makeover is when there's significant damage to someone's teeth or if someone's unhappy with the way their teeth looks, and where we use all the different facets of dentistry to improve their smile. For example, if there's significant damage, we can do implant dentures to improve someone's smile, or if there's not so much damage, we can do anterior aesthetic crowns. It just depends on the situation. As always, we invite patients to come in for an exam, and we'll go over all the different options for them.
- Give you more confidence in social and romantic situations
- Help you obtain a promotion or better job
- Give you a more attractive appearance
- Improve your self-image
Isn’t it time to do something about your smile? Call the experts at Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your consultation. We offer both early morning and evening appointments.
Put Our Cosmetic Dental Skills to Work For Your Smile
Our team has the knowledge and expertise you need when you’re searching for excellent aesthetic dentistry. Plus, our office features advanced technology; we’ll use digital imaging to design your new smile.
Below are several options that may be available to you for creating your new look:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain will make quick work of many types of smile flaws. They can repair chips, cracks, and gaps as well as teeth that are badly stained, worn, or misshapen.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll make you custom whitening trays and give you a professional-grade whitening gel to use in the comfort of your home. Your treatment will be faster and more dramatic than what you can get from store-bought kits.
- ClearCorrect – Rather than metal brackets, wires, and bands, the ClearCorrect system uses comfortable plastic aligners to gently move your teeth into their proper positions. Many ClearCorrect patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use composite resin (the same material we use for our teeth fillings) to repair damaged and worn teeth. In just one appointment, you can walk out with a renewed smile.
A Raleigh smile makeover could change your life. Call Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your consultation. We look forward to seeing your brilliant new smile!