Regular general dental care forms the foundation of a beautiful, healthy smile. Whether it’s for your six-month checkup or for one of our many other services, treatment at Rolling Ridge Dentistry will help keep your smile in the best shape possible. Drs. Timothy Thomas and Nina Thomas provide general dentistry services in a thoughtful way based on your unique biology and risk factors. Here are a few benefits you’ll receive as one of our valued patients:Doctor Tim Thomas on general dentistry Read Transcript
The goal of general dentistry is to keep the patient at an optimal oral health. And if they're healthy, that's great, we'll just, just keep them maintained, but if there's a problem, we need to dive into it. And if there's a significant problem with one tooth, we're maybe looking at an implant. If there's significant problems with multiple teeth, we might be looking at some implant dentures. So, the great thing is there are several options, and no one should be ashamed. There's just – come on in, and we'll take great care of you.
- Convenient early morning and evening hours that fit your schedule
- Oral conscious sedation for relaxing care
- Advanced technology like the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system, digital X-rays, and the Isolite™ patient comfort system
- Amenities such as warm scented towels after your treatment, pillows, TVs, coffee, and tea
- Video games and a treasure chest that your kids will love
Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your appointment for general dental services. You’ll find us at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101.
Keep Your Smile Beautiful With Our Impressive Suite of Services
When you make Rolling Ridge Dentistry your go-to dental professional for your family’s smile care needs, you’re actually making your life a lot simpler. We offer so many services under one roof that there’s no need for any member of your family to go to another dentist. You’ll save time and money by having your whole crew come to see us rather than driving all over the Raleigh area to different dentists.
Below is a short rundown of some of our general dentistry services. Many of these are made more comfortable by our Isolite™ patient comfort system, which allows your jaw to rest during treatment. If you have any questions about what we offer, feel free to contact us, and we’ll be glad to help.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – As a new patient, we’ll take a thorough dental history, take a set of digital X-rays, listen to any dental concerns you have, give you a complete oral examination, and clean and polish your teeth.
- Cavity Detectors – At your checkups we’ll use the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system that is capable of finding early tooth decay not visible to the naked eye. Early detection means less invasive treatment and better overall treatment success.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – When fluoride is applied directly to the teeth, it will remineralize and strengthen the tooth enamel, helping prevent cavities from forming. Applied fluoride can even reverse early stage tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants form a thin plastic coating on the chewing surfaces of teeth. They will act as a barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria, helping keep your teeth free from decay.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find evidence of gum disease, we can “deep clean” your gums and tooth roots with scaling and root planing to rid your mouth of plaque, tartar, and bacteria. Your gums can then begin the healing process.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our custom-fit mouthguards will protect your or your child’s teeth against dental damage while playing sports. They will fit better and provide more consistent protection than store-bought mouthguards, plus we can make them in just about any fun color imaginable.
Raleigh general dentistry is your key to a happy, healthy smile. Call Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your appointment. You can also use our online form to request an appointment.