A recent study found that nearly 1 in 3 adults ages 20-44 has untreated cavities. That’s why it’s so important to visit Rolling Ridge Dentistry every six months for a routine checkup. Our Raleigh dental cleanings and exams will help:Doctor Tim Thomas on dental cleanings and exams Read Transcript
Regular care is so important because we focus on prevention and on education for patients, and we have some of the best hygienists in the Triangle that are very gentle and and are very effective at what they do.
We look forward to seeing you at Rolling Ridge Dentistry. In certain situations, a patient can go from a situation of health to a situation of not as healthy. And if we can catch that with a checkup, we can prevent it from becoming a worse condition, and it will be more beneficial for the patient. For example, with gum disease, if we can catch it at gingivitis and not let it turn into a complete gum infection, it's a lot more beneficial to the patient, and that's what we do during our six-month checkups.
- Catch and treat oral problems before they can damage your smile
- Keep your teeth clean and white
- Prevent the need for extensive dental work down the road
- Give you the confidence you need to show off a beautiful smile
Call us today to schedule a cleaning and exam: 919-646-4391. We’re open until 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, plus we open at 7 a.m. on Thursdays. Our office is located at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 – near the intersection of Perry Creek Road and Louisburg Road.
Protect Your Smile With Our Team’s Expert Care
At Rolling Ridge Dentistry, Drs. Thomas and Thomas believe it is critical to allow enough time to get to know each patient. As one of our new patients, we will set aside at least one hour just for you. We want to know:
- Your full dental history
- Any current dental concerns you have
- Your smile goals
During your visit you’ll receive:
- A thorough dental examination, including a check for gum disease and a set of X-rays
- Use of a cavity detector to catch early stage tooth decay not visible to the naked eye
- A complete teeth cleaning with special attention given to areas of your mouth you might miss at home
- A one-on-one consultation with your dentist to discuss any specific concerns
Depending on the results of your examination, we may recommend fluoride treatment to help remineralize your tooth enamel and protect against decay or tooth sealants to form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
You’ll leave our office with a radiant smile and full confidence that your teeth look great! Call us today to schedule Raleigh dental cleanings and exams for you and your family: 919-646-4391.