Don’t miss out on great meals any longer! It’s time you were able to order anything you want without having to pick and choose only what you’re able to eat. Raleigh dental restorations from Rolling Ridge Dentistry will make it possible to free up new menu choices and make your mealtimes enjoyable again. Drs. Timothy Thomas and Nina Thomas can help you:
- Enjoy dining out and discovering new eateries
- Eat comfortably with abandon
- Make your chewing more complete so your digestion is better
- Smile with more confidence knowing your teeth are attractive
- Improve your oral health and potentially your total body health
Call us today at 919-646-4391, and we’ll set you up with a no-obligation consultation. We’re located at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 in the 27616 ZIP code. Be sure to ask us about dental sedation if you’re anxious about your dental care.
We Can Help You Enjoy the Food You Love Again
It’s no fun going out with a group of friends and being the only one whose menu choices are limited. Rather than settling for soft, bland food that requires little chewing, wouldn’t it be nice to choose anything you want?
The dental pros at Rolling Ridge Dentistry offer you a variety of ways to strengthen your bite, depending on your situation and your needs:
- Tooth-colored fillings will repair painful cavities without standing out like a sore thumb.
- Root canal therapy will most likely save an infected tooth. We’ll clean out the diseased portion, seal the root canals, and cover it with a CEREC crown made right here in our office.
- Dental crowns can repair a damaged tooth or, along with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth. Your biting and chewing ability will be good as new!
- Bridges can also be used to replace missing teeth. They can be secured to either your natural teeth or to two or more implants.
Any of these great options will restore your bite and give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile at the same time.
Call us today to find out more about Raleigh dental restorations: 919-646-4391. We’ll schedule you a consultation with one of our dentists. We’re available early mornings as well as evenings.