It’s OK if you’re nervous about visiting the dentist. Many of our patients are, so we’re well-equipped at relieving dental anxiety in Raleigh. We’ll do all we can to make your appointment with us as relaxing and pleasant as possible. A stress-free visit here will help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
First of all, we aim to be a warm, welcoming, inviting dental practice. That's first and foremost since we're a family practice. And second, for those patients that need a little bit extra help, we offer sedation dentistry. We can write a prescription, and they're more comfortable, they don't remember the procedure. It's great.
When you look at the photos of our practice, it looks more like a home because we want to make you feel relaxed. There's TVs in the operatories to distract you. There's music in the operatories. We can close the doors so that if you want quiet, we can have quiet operatories so you don't have to hear necessarily what's next door if you don't want to. We designed it with the home in mind.
If you're nervous or you haven't been to the dentist in awhile, what I say is give us a call. You're going to be impressed, and we look forward to seeing you.
- Catch and treat small dental problems before they worsen
- Enjoy peace of mind about the state of your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Gain more confidence that your smile looks great
Call us today to experience the most gentle dental care around: 919-646-4391. You’ll find us at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 – near the intersection of Perry Creek Road and Louisburg Road. Make a convenient early morning or evening appointment.
Fully Relax With Oral Conscious Sedation
If you need a little extra help getting comfortable with your dental care, your dentist can prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of your appointment. By the time you’re seated in our dental chair, you’ll be completely relaxed.Doctor Tim Thomas on sedation Read Transcript
If you're really anxious, our sedation option of the oral sedation is wonderful because it helps you not remember the appointment. You know, some sedation options like (inaudible), it will kind of take the kick off, but you still remember it. And it's still very stressful. So we like to offer oral sedation because it makes it a more pleasurable experience and more likely for you to come back. I've had patients that were really nervous about having dentistry done, and we'll do the full oral sedation, and then we'll gently taper back and eventually not have to use sedation.
With dental sedation, the anxiety about your dental care will melt away, and you may even feel a little groggy. You’ll remain awake and able to communicate with our staff, although some patients do relax so much that they doze off. Because the sedative will take a few hours to wear off, you’ll need to have a friend or family member drive you home afterward.
Take Advantage of All Our Amenities
We go out of our way to make you feel completely relaxed and at home during your visits with us:
- It all starts in our waiting area, which we’ve stocked with complimentary coffee, tea, and bottled water.
- When you go to the back for your appointment, our private patient care rooms are equipped with TVs mounted above the dental chairs so you can lie back on a cozy pillow and watch a favorite program while we work.
- After your procedure or exam, enjoy a warm scented towel for a nice touch.
- We’ve taken the kiddos into account, too. They’ll have video games to occupy their time, plus our office has a treasure chest they can choose a prize from after their appointment.
With the combination of oral sedation and our abundant amenities, there’s no reason to be nervous about your dental care. Trust the experts here at Rolling Ridge Dentistry for help relieving dental anxiety in Raleigh. Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule a stress-free appointment.