Failing and missing teeth can create real hassles in your everyday life. Eating, smiling, and even talking can be difficult or uncomfortable. The dental professionals at Rolling Ridge Dentistry are here with solutions, however. Drs. Timothy Thomas and Nina Thomas offer Raleigh restorative dentistry that can help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry encompasses so many different things with implants, crowns, and orthodontics. If there's a missing tooth, we'll go over all the different options, including implants, bridges, or dentures, and let the patient decide what's best for them. For damaged teeth, we'll look into the extent of the damage and choose the best option that fits for them. As always, we invite patients to come into Rolling Ridge Dentistry, and we'll take good care of them.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look more attractive and successful
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you the first time
Call us today to get started on your new smile: 919-646-4391. Our address is 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 – at the intersection of Ramble Way and Louisburg Road.
Rebuild Your Smile With Our Help
At Rolling Ridge Dentistry, we give our patients a variety of ways to restore their teeth and make their lives simpler. At your consultation, we’ll be happy to go over all your options, which could include:
- Teeth Fillings – We use mercury-free composite resin fillings to repair cavities and get your teeth looking great again. You won’t have to worry about having an embarrassing silver filling in your mouth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can make you a same-day crown right in our office using our CEREC milling system. If you need a bridge, our lab partner will craft you one to exact specifications.
- Dentures – You have a variety of dentures to choose from here. Full and partial traditional dentures can make eating easier, or we can attach dentures to dental implants for unbeatable stability and comfort.
- Dental Implants – These small titanium posts serve as replacement tooth roots. After they are set in your jaw, we can attach beautiful replacement teeth to them to help you bite, chew, smile, and talk more comfortably.
- Root Canals – In most cases, this beneficial treatment will stop the pain of a diseased tooth and save it from extraction. Afterward, we can place a new crown on top made here in our office.
Raleigh restorative dentistry from Rolling Ridge Dentistry will give you something to smile about! Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time online.