Over their years of dental practice experience, Drs. Timothy Thomas and Nina Thomas have helped a great many patients enjoy healthy, whole smiles again. Some of the best tools they have to rebuild their patients’ smiles (and yours!) are Raleigh dental crowns and bridges. These versatile restorations can be used in a variety of ways to help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Dental crowns are a great way to restore one's teeth if there's any fractures or a patient's unhappy with the looks of their teeth. Dental crowns is a great tool that we utilize for small makeovers. And dental bridges are a great way to restore missing teeth. If someone's missing a tooth, it's best to take care of it with a dental bridge because we don't want the teeth to shift and cause the surrounding teeth to be damaged as a result. If you're struggling with missing or damaged teeth, come on in to Rolling Ridge Dentistry. We can definitely take care of you. We have amazing technology with three printers. We can do those crowns in the same day.
- Eat and enjoy a wider selection of delicious foods
- Talk more plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Smile with more confidence whenever you’re out in public
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Appear healthier, younger, and more successful
- Aid your chewing so your digestion is more complete
Isn’t it time you did something about your damaged and missing teeth? The team at Rolling Ridge Dentistry is ready to help you get your smile back. Plus, we offer oral sedation if you’re nervous about your dental care. Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your consultation.
Rebuild Your Smile & Your Bite With a Crown
There are too many great foods to try in the world to have teeth that don’t do what you want. If you’re having trouble eating, or if you’re just simply tired of hiding your damaged smile behind your hand, Drs. Thomas and Thomas would love to help you.
Dental crowns can bring your smile back up to par. Since we have an on-site cone beam CT scanner and CEREC milling system, we can even design and create your new same-day crown while you wait. We save you the inconvenience of having to work your schedule around coming back in to have the crown placed.
A CEREC crown can be used for many types of repairs:
- It can fix a tooth that is cracked or broken.
- It can restore a tooth we’ve treated with a root canal procedure. It will completely cover the tooth, strengthening it and helping ensure you don’t have future problems with it. It will also restore virtually all your chewing power so you’ll be able to eat all your favorite foods again.
- If you’re missing a single tooth, then your dentist can place a dental implant where the tooth was. The implant will sit in your jawbone and function as a replacement tooth root. After a period of healing, during which the implant will fuse with your bone, we can secure a crown on top to give you a new replacement tooth.
Replace Missing Teeth Using a Bridge
At Rolling Ridge Dentistry, we offer two types of bridges that can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. As an alternative to an implant and crown combination, we can have a fixed bridge made that will anchor on either end to your other teeth with a replacement tooth in the middle. Several teeth in a row can also be replaced using this type of bridge.
We can replace a series of teeth using an implant-supported bridge with two or more implants. After the implants are fully fused with your bone, we can secure your new teeth, giving you a strong bite and beautiful smile once more. Plus, as with any type of implant restoration, the implants will help keep your jawbone healthy and intact.
Get a revived smile with Raleigh dental crowns and bridges from Rolling Ridge Dentistry. Call us today at 919-646-4391 to schedule your appointment. We’re open for early morning as well as late afternoon and evening appointments.