Forget what you think you know about Raleigh dentures. Today’s dentures are a far cry from the “false teeth” of yesteryear. Thanks to advances in materials and manufacturing, along with the expertise of our dentists, Rolling Ridge Dentistry offers modern dentures that can help you:Doctor Tim Thomas on dentures and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
Dentures, and particularly implant dentures, are a great way to restore someone's teeth when they've had significant dental damage in the past. And implant dentures in particular are great because they don't shift and they don't pinch the gums. The patients love them, and you can eat pretty much whatever you want.
An implant-retained denture is so much better because when you have the implants in the bone, it holds the bone there, versus when you don't have the implants, eventually the bone atrophies and goes away, and the denture doesn't fit. So that's one of the key points there. And for the denture, it can still come out, but only when you want it to. And the great point with that is then you can come out and clean it.
- Eat a wider variety of healthy, hearty foods
- Smile with more confidence that your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health
- Digest your food easier through more complete chewing
- Look younger and more attractive
It’s time for new teeth! Call us today at 919-646-4391 to set up your appointment. We’re located at 7510 Ramble Way, Suite 101 in Raleigh.
Renew Your Smile & Your Bite
If thinking about dentures brings to mind your grandfather’s loose, floppy teeth, you’re in for a treat. Custom-fit dentures from Rolling Ridge Dentistry will outperform those old teeth, giving you a strong bite and beautiful smile at the same time. Your dentures options could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These teeth are the gold standard when it comes to new dentures. They will replace full arches of missing teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both, staying in place using a combination of suction and adhesive.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – When you have a few healthy teeth remaining, your dentist can fit you with partials. They will attach to your other teeth using a clasp but can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will secure to a set of dental implants using a socket-and-ball system. They will stay put, and you won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place or falling out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our best-performing and most comfortable type of dentures. They are secured to a metal bar that is fixed to your implants. They are not designed to be removed except by your dentist.
- Temporary Dentures – If you’re waiting on your final restorations, we can provide you with a set of temporaries that will help you bite, chew, and smile with ease in the meantime.
Are you ready to enjoy a full mouth of teeth using Raleigh dentures? Call Rolling Ridge Dentistry today at 919-646-4391 to schedule an appointment. We’re open for both early morning and evening appointments.