- Relax with oral conscious sedation
- Enjoy pillows, warm towels, & bottled water
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
Nobody likes to think about getting a root canal. After all, this procedure has earned a bad reputation over the years. Thanks to recent advances in technology and techniques, however, Raleigh root canals can be completely comfortable, especially in the skilled hands of Drs. Timothy Thomas or Nina Thomas. At Rolling Ridge Dentistry, you’ll find:Doctor Tim Thomas on root canals Read Transcript
Doctor Tim Thomas on root canals
Whenever there's a need for a root canal, I like to educate our patients that root canal technology has come a long way. We can do these procedures relatively quickly and more comfortably now than ever before. The importance of a root canal is to actually relieve the pain, and it's not causing the pain. So typically when a patient comes in and is in significant pain, they associate that with a root canal. What they're forgetting is in a couple of days, it's gone because of the root canal. So if you're in significant pain, come on in. We’ll take good care of you
- Amenities like soft pillows, warm scented towels, TVs, and bottled water
- Seasoned dentists who will listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- Dental sedation available in the form of a small pill
- Dedicated team members who strive to deliver great dental experiences
- The Isolite™ Patient Comfort System that relieves stress on your jaw
Call us today at 919-646-4391 if you have a hurting tooth – we can help! We have early morning, afternoon, and evening hours available.
You’ll Feel Better After Your Root Canal
Although root canals are a much-feared dental procedure, they are actually no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. On the contrary, root canal therapy is designed to eliminate the pain caused by a diseased tooth. Drs. Thomas and Thomas have performed many of these procedures over the years, so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll receive the best care possible.
Here’s what you can expect during your root canal procedure:
- Using special tools, your dentist will remove the diseased pulp inside the tooth.
- They will then fill the tooth with a rubber-like material to help prevent future problems with the tooth.
- It is recommended that you finish your tooth restoration with a new crown. We can make you a crown using our CEREC system right in our office. It will strengthen the tooth and further protect it against damage.
Relax & Leave Everything to Us
There’s no need to be anxious about your root canal treatment, as we offer comforting touches including:
- Warm scented towels
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea
If you’re especially nervous about receiving dental care, we can also prescribe an FDA-approved sedative for you to take ahead of time.
Raleigh root canals will help you feel better, not worse! Call us today to schedule your appointment: 919-646-4391.